Brahmaparananda Saraswati Swami
Place of residence
Sannyasa Deeksha Guru
Pujya Swami Dayananda Saraswati
Arsha Vidya Tirtha, started with the aim of nurturing, nourishing and imparting the vision & wisdom of our Rishis- India’s proud heritage- the center has grown under the stewardship of Swami Brahmaparananda Saraswati, Swamiji’s illustrious disciple, The growing number of students of all ages and walks of life testifies to the benefits accruing to the society. The wide ranging activities include:
- Regular Classes in Sanskrit, Vedanta (Shastras: Geeta, Upanishads& Prakarnas), Veda- Stotra Chanting, Meditation & Yoga.
- Discourses in the city & region by Swami Brahmaparananda.
- Classes & Discoureses by other disciple- Acharyas of Pujya Swamiji, for AVT students as well as public.
- Special Retreats & Public Lectures of Pujya Swami Dayananda.
- Daily Poojas , also performed by devotees themselves on days special to them.
- Regular Vedic Rudrabhishekam on every Mahapradosham (twice a month).
- Purna Vidya systematic heritage teaching programme for children.
- Special day long Summer Vacation Samskara classes for children.
- Special Retreats at Rishikesh Ashrama ( every May-June) and Bharata Yatra and Camp ( every December)
- Publication Effort :Many book & CDs of immense value to seekers which have become popular as well.
- Audio Library : for concerted Shravanam of Vedanta Shastras.
- Book Library with invaluable books on Vedanta for the keen.